June 16, 2010

I'm sorry. But not really.

I know I said I'd post the grape kool-aid snorting story today. But I've been busy.

I finally dragged myself out of bed after hitting the snooze button nine, count 'em, NINE times this morning and then I got ready for work and then I got to work and checked facebook, pioneer woman blog, my online bank account, hotmail, got some coffee, talked to a few coworkers, did a bit of work and then it was lunchtime and I got to Chick-Fil-A and placed my order but then I forgot the new Spicy Chicken Sandwich had come out and I wanted to try it but had already ordered so I just stuck with my original order and then I got back to work and checked facebook, pioneer woman blog, my online bank account, hotmail and got a Diet Coke, talked to a few coworkers, did a bit of work and then it was time to go home, so I got home and made myself some dinner and then I had to go pick up my cast iron skillet from Julie and stop by my parents to pick up the pants my mom hemmed and then to drop off some Fat Rolls at my aunt and uncles house and by that time it was time to go babysit some rugrats named Jack and Phillip who just might be the cutest eight and four year old rugrats I know and we watched a Clint Eastwood movie and played Halo and then we played a boardgame and then their daddy came home so I got to go home and when I got home I put my pj's on and watched Top Chef with my roommate and then we gave each other tickly back scratches and now we're watching this new art show on Bravo that's pretty dumb but at least it's better than that dumb hair cutting show on Bravo called Shear Genius and man isn't that Tabitha girl on that show one big bitch? So that brings us up to now. Sorry peeps.

Don't hate me because I'm busy (lazy).

No comments: