February 18, 2009

What you put into your body is what you're going to get out of it.

My co-worker just made this statement: What you put into your body is what you're going to get out of it. I have never in my life thought of it like that before. That sentence is so profound to me.

So, it would make sense that if you put bad things in your body then bad things are going to come out of it. (No, I don't mean poop!) Blemishes, weight gain, aches, pains, fatigue, wrinkles...that is what comes out when bad things go in.

And equally, if you put good things in your body then good things will come out. Energy, clear skin, being lean, healthy...that is what comes out when good things go in.

I know it's such a simple concept.

I hope that statement encourages you as much as it did me.

No comments: