October 26, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things

I'm starting a new series on this here blog. I know, I know, there are series (seri? What's the plural of series?) that I haven't finished yet (i.e. Stuff I blow my money on, Thoughtful Thursdays etc.) but I'm starting a new one. Because I can.

I want to show you a few of my favorite things. I love online window shopping and sometimes, that leads me to target.com, other times my click clicking lands me on more obscure sites, some of which you may have never heard of. You can use these suggestions for your own benefit, or use them as gift ideas for the holidays! (OR, you can read these posts and realize exactly how much of my day is wasted. It's up to you.)
Today's picks come from http://www.cb2.com/. CB2 is a subsidiary of Crate & Barrell, only with more modern, simple stuff and better prices.

Here are my picks:

First things first: Barware. I am in love with the shape of these glasses.

And who doesn't like a good beer tub? I especially like this one. It'll add a dash of class to your Natty Lights on ice. 

Grape Kool-aid has never looked better displayed in this slick pitcher.  

You better not serve no chitlin's and gravy on these modern dishes! 

Give this as a hostess gift with a bottle of wine! This could be a really inexpensive gift! 

Give the gift of fresh flowers in this sturdy, shapely vase. 

I think this fixture would look great in a kitchen or bathroom.  

If you're running low on the cash flow for a wedding gift, why not get the bride and groom a set of these?! I think they're so classy! They'll never know how inexpensive they were! (Unless they read this blog. Which is doubtful.)


















Yeah, these are just pretty great.  

How cute would these be for a stocking stuffer for that jazzy gal in your family? Or a favor from a bachelorette party?! Fun! 

These are fun and could be strung with twine on a porch, in a tree, in a dining room, or with a mouse, in a box, with a fox, in a car, on a train, in the dark, in the rain... 

These would look great displayed in a child's room with an animal theme. I love the soft colors and minimalistic (who am I?) prints. 

Go check out http://www.cb2.com/ and see all of the other wonderful stuff they have!


No comments: