October 14, 2010

Looking For...

Subject Line: Old Fruit
Posted In: "Looking For" Category

I am looking for some old plastic fruit that you don't want anymore.......you know, bananas, apples, oranges, grapes..........just old stuff you're gonna end up throwing away........the dustier the better.....it doesn't even have to be in good shape...


I've looked at the dollar stores but no luck.....free is great but I'm willing to pay a fair price.

I was surfing the company intranet today and caught sight of this rare (yeah, I'm being sarcastic when I use that word) post on the employee bulletin board.

The response I really wanted to post: "I think your mom's got some old dusty melons she'd probably sell you at a fair price." But I didn't. Because that's wrong. And mean. But please know that I really wanted to.

The End.

1 comment:

kat-tastic! said...

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA i'd totally give you a dollar if you did post...