December 1, 2009

Boiling Mad, Raging Lunatic, About to Slit Someone's Throat...Get Ready, I'm Sounding Off

I am apparently on the traffic engineer's bad side again. The plate of fresh baked cookies I took him last week didn't do too much in the way of paving my way to work each morning with sparkly green lights.

In related news, how freaking hard would it be to warn the traffic on the corner of Veterans and 9th Street that a train is coming, head on, into that intersection? I take a right there every morning, and every morning, I come within an inch of my life. Only when I see the massive locomotive heading straight for me do I realize what my fate could potentially be. No clang clang clangs? No red-stripey gates? Nope. Nothing. If my cup of coffee hasn't woken me up yet, I can count on the near death train collide experience to do the trick.

In other related news, WHY IS A FREAKING TRAIN RUNNING AT RUSH HOUR TRAFFIC EVERY MORNING ANYWAY???

No comments: