I know, I know. It's been awhile since I've written. For that I apologize my friends. I blame the following things:
1. The beiginess (sound it out; I know it's not a real word) of my cubicle (it's soooo uninspiring)
2. The weather. Because everything can be blamed on the weather.
3. The fact that I am actually doing REAL work now that it's tax season
4. My sarcasm has decided to take a break, as I've been trying to be extra sweet lately (only in order to get things that I want)
5. And finally and most importantly, my writing time and abilities have gone into paying gigs. That's right, I'm freelancing. Watch out world - PeyPey's words are going to print! My first freelance article will be in the March issue of Valley Parent magazine, a sister publication of Columbus & The Valley. Please pick up a copy and read my article! Please?!? Pretty please?!?
So that's that.
I'll leave you with this, though, to brighten your day...
Billy Bob was whistling "Ohhhh here she comes. Watch out boys, she'll chew you up. Ohhh here she comes. She's a maneater!"
I'm a bit worried.